ABBYY FineReader 11 Professional Edition Try&Buy
Thank you for your interest to ABBYY FineReader 11. Try it for free to make sure it fits your needs:
Information About the Trial
- The program will run for 15 days starting from the day of installation
- You can process up to 50 pages in total
- You can save or send to an external application only one page at a time
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Microsoft Windows Server® 2003/2008/2008R2
To work with localized interfaces, corresponding language support is required.
- PC with a 1 GHz or higher CPU
- Memory: 1024 MB available RAM. In a multiprocessor system, an additional 512 MB of RAM is required for each additional processor core.
- Hard disk space: 700 MB for typical program installation and 700 MB for program operation.
- TWAIN- or WIA-compatible scanner, digital camera or fax-modem (optional).
- Video card and monitor (1024×768 or higher).
- Keyboard, mouse or other pointing device.
How to Use
- Download the ABBYY FineReader 11 User's Guide here.
- Use ABBYY's Knowledge Base to find answers for frequent questions and to solve common issues.
- Don't hesitate to ask ABBYY questions about the product or send us your suggestions through feedback form.
How to Buy
If you are satisfied with the trial version, you can purchase a full license and turn your product into a fully functional version of ABBYY FineReader 11 Professional Edition without reinstalling it.
If you are interested in ABBYY FineReader 11 Corporate Edition - groupware OCR solution - please, visit product's page.
‹ To product page